It’s that time again– we’re just a few weeks away from my annual BBQ. This year it’ll be on Saturday August 3rd.
Festivities will begin around 3pm and food will be served around 4:30-5pm. If the weather is decent and not oppressively hot, we’ll have a bonfire around dusk.
Now for the finer details–
What I’ll be providing:
- Meat: Pulled pork, ribs, chicken
- Plates, plasticware, cups, napkins
- Ice, bottled water
What you’ll need to bring:
- A side, desert, chips, iced tea, soda, etc.
- It’s BYOB so bring an adult beverage of your choice if you wish.
- Chairs. I have a bunch of tables and chairs, but if you have folding camp chairs, you may want to throw some in your car just in case.
- We’ll probably set up a sprinkler for the kids, so bathing suits/towels if you want.
Please leave a note in the comments with how many people and what you’re bringing and I’ll update a list here so others know what’s already taken care of.
Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks! ~Ryan
114 N York St
Etters, PA 17319
Update with RSVP list and what people are bringing:
RSVP – 41 total
- Misc friends/neighbors – 18
- Aaron B
- Jayvie + 1
- Travis T
- Brad & April
- Jason C + wife, kids
- Aaron & Lindsay
- Doug + Stewart clan
- Dustin & Nicole
- Michael & Steve
- Camden + 1
- Mac and cheese